By developing awareness of cross-cultural issues and enhancing cultural skills, your personnel operating locally or in China can avoid potential issues and more …
Bi-cultural services to support executives, business development and operations personnel.
Cross Culture International is a fully bi-cultural service providing professional advisory and coaching services to businesses seeking to develop businesses with Chinese should that be in Australia or China.
Cross Culture International will work closely with your organisation to form comprehensive and practical business development and communication strategies that are culturally suitable for Chinese, increasing your business capability, enhancing your opportunities and helping you to succeed.
1) China preparation, pre-departure briefing and continue support
2) Culturally suited China strategic planning
3) Relationship building and coaching with Chinese
4) Negotiation assistance
5) High context effective communication with Chinese
6) China suited management and marketing advice
7) Guided in China ground support
All services are offered on a casual or retainer basis
Pre-departure briefings and practical support Cross Culture International can provide comprehensive briefings for corporate executives and expatriates ahead of …
Ensuring the right skill-sets are positioned for any task is of key importance, but the ability to develop business and function successfully in China has to …